– Platelet Rich Plasma is the patient’s own plasma that does not have red blood cells but contains very few number of netrophils and enough platelets in the peripheral blood.
– Plasma contains more than 20 amino acids, micro elements such as K, Mg, Li, Zn, Ca, De, Br, medium molecular peptides and vitamin groups B, C, A, D, E, K.
– GCell PRP kit enables red and white blood cells in the blood to be separated as carefully as possible, while protecting the necessary elements in effective amount and density in clinical terms.
– Platelet Rich Plasma is an effective and safe biological tool that accelerates the regeneration process. The effect of the physiological process of GCell PRP can be explained as follows: As platelets leave the blood vessels and lose contact with the endothelial, they change their shape and form alpha-granules that release growth factor into the wound.
– Injecting PRP into soft tissues, activates cells that produce physiologically and clinically valuable proteins such as collagen and elastin. It is a well known fact that this process is activated by various growth factors and stimulatory molecules of which synthesis is adjusted by stem cells and their micro-environments. Therefore, these conditions should be recreated for micro-environment cells that initiate the process during normal morphogenesis. Stem cells do not function without the stimulating molecules of this micro-environment because they are inactive and cannot reproduce. An external stimulus is needed to initiate cell regeneration, and PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) injected into soft tissues stimulates this stimulus.
WHAT IS PRP (PLATELET RICH PLASMA) THERAPY?
Platelets are blood components that contain the growth factors that are necessary to repair damaged tissues in our body and transform them into their natural state.
In case of any damage in our tissues, our blood collects platelets in this tissue and initiates the repair process. The purpose of PRP treatment is to give much more platelets to this target tissue than can be transported by blood circulation.
In this way, the repair of the damaged tissue is initiated swiftly and strongly and concluded much more swiftly.
G-Cell PRP Tube Characteristics
– Centrifuge is enough to separate blood components.
– Fast preparation duration (5 Min.)
– Single kit to obtain PRP and PP
– Closed system that is not allowing any air contamination
– Patented separation gel which can filter netrophils and erythrocytes
– The lowest leucocyte density within PRP
– 100% autologous
Branches of Application
Physical Therapy, Orthopedics and Sports Surgery, Dermatology, Hair Transplantation and Hair Treatment, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery